Human Capital Management Blogs by SAP
Get insider info on HCM solutions for core HR and payroll, time and attendance, talent management, employee experience management, and more in this SAP blog.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amy_Dines
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

The ability to administer employee benefits within Employee Central is a valuable and strategic part of this global system of record.  It is particularly key in North America, where benefits are complex and track hundreds of millions of customer dollars.

In recognition of the strategic importance of Employee Benefit Programs in the US, SAP SuccessFactors is introducing a re-imagined benefits experience beginning with the H1 2023 release.  We are looking for a few Employee Central Customers and Partners who want to be the first to try out our re-imagined US Benefits Experience. In this 90-day Beta program, the focus is on a new framework and insurance plans; with your assistance, we will have an intuitive, accurate and delightful complete experience available in time for the Fall 2024 Open Enrollment.

The new framework includes the following features:

• A progressive disclosure, guided approach to benefits enrollment;
  • A side-by-side comparison of health, dental, or vision insurance plan features, allowing employees to make more informed decisions;
  • The ability to toggle between concurrent enrollment sessions when a work or life event overlaps with an annual open enrollment;
  • System that auto-detects coverage tier based on enrolled family members.

Pre-requisites: Partners skilled at configuring MDF-based applications; customers working with partners or hands-on customers who are live on EC Global Benefits and have an interest in US Benefit Programs.

If you would like to be part of the Beta release program, please send an email to me at amy.dines@sap.com expressing your interest, or reply below.

5 Comments
ncronin1
Explorer

Hi Amy, Can you add us (Illumiti) to your Beta list?  We will enable this in one of our PLS systems.  Thanks! 

Amy_Dines
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole, thanks for your interest in joining our Beta Program.  Do you have access to a Preview instance or a DC68 Sales Demo instance?  We are hoping to begin the Beta as early as possible, so that your feedback can be considered in our H2 2023 release.  Also, can you send me your S number privately so I can enable access to the User Guide to how to enable the re-imagined benefits experience?

lsharma
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please add me also

NithyaSeshadri
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Amy, Can you add me to your Beta list? 

0 Kudos

Hi Amy, Please add me. Thanks.