Human Capital Management Blogs by SAP
Get insider info on HCM solutions for core HR and payroll, time and attendance, talent management, employee experience management, and more in this SAP blog.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TamaraBauler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome to our new SAP SuccessFactors (HXM) customer experience within SAP Community! The SAP Community is the new central point of entry for HXM (SAP SuccessFactors) and all other solution areas, connecting us across the ecosystem, and a premiere destination for members to engage, connect and share insights in an inclusive and supportive way, as well as access relevant, quality content.

Thank you to our 40,000+ active users (customers, partners and SuccessFactors employees) for making the SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community a success for so many years!

Now that SAP SuccessFactors (HXM) customer experience is part of SAP Community, you have access to a much broader set of resources, including SAP experts, questions and answers, and other SAP solutions. 

• When you interact within the new Human Experience Management – HXM (SAP SuccessFactors) area, you will have a dedicated space for SAP SuccessFactors conversations and a chance to get answers from SAP SuccessFactors experts.
  • When you interact in SAP Community, you will have the additional opportunity to join broader conversations and get answers to questions about other SAP solutions.

What are the main areas of the new SAP SuccessFactors experience within SAP Community?

You will see that we have recreated most of the pages with a different UI and navigation!  Here are some highlights:

Where will I interact with other SAP SuccessFactors customers and experts?

All 15,000+ product forum posts (questions and answers) from the previous SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community were migrated to the HXM Q&A (Forum) Archive within the private SAP SuccessFactors Customer Corner area. You can search through these previous questions and answers to benefit from years of awesome engagement with other customers and SuccessFactors experts!

When you have new questions, you will start using the new Human Experience Management Q&A area, found under the Products menu < Human Experience Management, to build up that library of knowledge and expertise.

When you search in SAP Community Groups area, it will pull content from everything you have access to view (public and private): SAP SuccessFactors Customer Corner, Human Experience Management Q&A, Human Experience Management Blogs, etc.

How Can I Find out more Details about the new SAP SuccessFactors customer experience?

We have created an SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community Migration FAQ and SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community Migration Guide with more details – these will continually be updated with more questions and answers, so please refresh the URL each time you view the document.

Also, we have an upcoming SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community Open Forum on January 11, 2023; detailed slides with screenshots will be shared, along with a live demo.

Questions?

• For technical support, send an email with detailed description to the IT Support team at SAPNetwork@SAP.com.
  • For general inquiries about the SAP Community experience, send an email to community@sap.com.
  • If you have any questions or feedback about the migration or where to find SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community content, please contact customerempowerment@sap.com.

We hope you enjoy the new SuccessFactors customer experience – start engaging today!

New SAP SuccessFactors Home Page | Private SAP SuccessFactors Customer Corner | Search for Q&A (Forum) Posts | Ask a New Question | SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community Migration FAQ |  SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community Migration Guide

9 Comments
danav33
Participant
TamaraBauler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@Former Member  - Thanks so much for reaching out, please let me know what you see when you click on the link: https://d.dam.sap.com/s/c/a/QCgsPyb/GoLive%20Kit_V12.pdf.  Feel free to email me at customerempowerment@sap.com so I can explore further.  I definitely want to make sure you can access it.

Thanks!
Tamara

Ethan_Dai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

There seems to be a lot of broken links.. the highlighted link doesn't work either.

Thanks

Ethan_Dai_0-1674108360719.pngEthan_Dai_1-1674108384964.png

TamaraBauler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@Ethan_Dai - Thanks for mentioning; the link is still working fine for me.  Can you please clear your browser cache and try again?  Here is the direct link: https://help.sap.com/whats-new/8fcf4960eea24f78b1d7613da406a885?locale=en-US.  Please let me know if you are still having issues and also what other broken links you are finding.

Thanks!
Tamara

Ethan_Dai
Participant

Hi @TamaraBauler,

Thanks for coming back to me. Here are my observations:

Thanks

1. Even though I checked "Email me when someone replies" checkbox, I didn't receive an email advising me you have responded. I only saw the message when I came back to this group (didn't even see the message notification when I logged into the main SF community site). I don't follow all groups I post comments on and used to rely on the email notification and the notification icon in the main SF community group to go back to those groups. Now it seems I have to check responses in each individual group... which I didn't follow any of them
  2. SSO / authentication doesn't seem to be carried over to everywhere. I entered my username and password when I logged into the main SF community site (expected). But when I clicked on Product Release and Road Map Info link, I had to enter my username and password again (both in standard and private mode)... It never did this before the move..
  3. The What's New Viewer link in the Product Release and Road Map Info page still didn't work for me, I tried in private mode and still getting the same error. The direct url you provided worked.Ethan_Dai_0-1674172505459.png

TamaraBauler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@Ethan_Dai  -Thank you for taking time to add more details.

1. I will follow up to find out why you are not receiving these notifications - there may be another setting in your SAP Community groups profile to change.

2. The current challenge is the fact that everyone needs to create an SAP Community profile - the SAP Community 'groups' profile (where the HXM Q&A, this HXM Blog, SF Customer Corner, User Groups, Events are located) was migrated with the SF Community migration.  But, unless you engaged in SAP Community before the migration, it is necessary to create a profile in SAP Community - where our new SF Home page and all recreated public pages like the Product Release and Road Map page is: https://community.sap.com/topics/successfactors. This is described a bit in these resources as well:

I will follow up when I have additional guidance about #1 and #3.  Would you mind if I follow up via private message or email as it is possible these are unique to your profile?

Thanks!

Tamara

Ethan_Dai
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks @TamaraBauler,

Feel free to message me privately.

Regards

Ken_Powers
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi there, is there a recording of the new SAP SF Community that could benefit new customer admins?

Thank you!
Ken 

TamaraBauler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@Ken_Powers - HI!  Absolutely, the January 11 Open Forum was a live demo from the new Community with details about the new content, navigation, etc. - Access January 11 Open Forum Recording & Slides.

I would also recommend you make sure customers have access to the SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community Migration Enablement Guide; there is a lot of information on how to access information, navigate the new SF Community experience, etc.

Thanks!
Tamara