Katowice Blog Posts
Share your expertise in blog posts, learn from others, and find the latest news and local community initiatives in Katowice and other cities in Poland.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ewelina
Active Participant

We are here to support each other and build the SAP network in Silesia, in Poland and outside the country. We are all equal here, so as a group member I kindly ask all group members follow these simple 4 rules so our together collaboration is possible:

• Be polite, respectful and friendly.
  • Act professionally, ethically, and with integrity.
  • Build a strong community together by participating in organized events and taking active part in blog discussions.
  • Use English as your primary language when posting. Posts in Polish are acceptable as long as there is an English translation next to it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours sincerely

Ewelina Siudzińska

5 Comments
ŁukaszPęgiel
Contributor

Question about the language of posts / discussions. Why not to use Polish as primary language? It would be probably easier for the newcomers to start discussion and asking questions?

Ewelina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The idea was to reach a larger group of people than just those who knows Polish language. In Poland, we have more and more foreigners working in SAP technology who does not know our native language.

Ewelina
Active Participant

BTW, thank you for paying attention to that. As we all are members of the group and we are building it together, now maybe is the best time to discuss this topic in this post. Let's decide together!

Please write your opinions freely answering the question: do you think that the group should be conducted in Polish or English, or maybe in these two languages?

ŁukaszPęgiel
Contributor

Both is for me is acceptable, whoever wants to write in Polish, he should do it. I know how hard for some of the people is to construct sentences in foreign language. So I'd say free will here 😉

Ewelina
Active Participant

Let's keep the discussion open for the next month to give others opportunity express their opinion here as well 🙂