Katowice Discussions
Be part of the SAP Katowice group by commenting on discussions and starting your own. Share your thoughts, connect with other members, and build your network.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the SAP Community Katowice

Ewelina
Active Participant

You are very welcome to collaborate at SAP Community Katowice Group - the best place for the SAP enthusiasts networking in Silesia region!

The SAP Community Katowice is a public group created for people working with SAP technology as well as all SAP enthusiast to be closer each other.

As the cities in Silesia area are very close, here in the Group we communicate to know about any SAP events happening in our region. Moreover, we collaborate closely with SAP communities in Wroclaw and in Warszawa, so here you will find information about events happening there too.

Please join the SAP Community Katowice and create or comment on existing posts of any SAP topic. You are welcome to participate in discussions, asking for feedback, exchange ideas and insights, collaborate, learn from other members, as well as connect with community members interested in similar topics or interests.

Joining SAP Community Katowice is easy! When you are logged in to your SAP profile, go to its settings on the Groups page, create a username and set an avatar for it. Then choose the "Join" button to join the group. After setting up your profile, you can start interacting and engaging with others.

For the beginning, please introduce yourself and answering on those 3 questions:

1. Where are you from and what is interesting about the region you live in?
  2. What is your hobby?
  3. What SAP topic does interest me?

Please use “Reply” button below this blog post – thank you 😊

Best regards

Ewelina Siudzińska

7 REPLIES 7

Ewelina
Active Participant

1. Hi, I'm Ewelina, living in Piekary Śląskie, where, in addition to the sanctuary and numerous of churches, there are extensive forests, and that I enjoy the most 😉

2. I am interested in many things, but the real hobby is mainly: cycling, watching good movies, and traveling.

3. Mostly: SAC, BW and HANA 🙂

knio
Newcomer

Hi Ewelina, 

Thank you for such nice welcome. I'm not located in Silesia ( I'm from Gdańsk) however working remotely pulls off location matter, right?  

I'm interested to collaborate especially in Data & Reporting wise.

Looking forward for more interactions !

Kind regards, 

Kinga

Ewelina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kinga,

thank you for replying the message, and answering you I just say: yes & yes 🙂

Looking forward to further interactions on the Katowice blog 🙂

barkru
Discoverer
  1. Hi, My name is Bartosz and I am from Rybnik. There are many places to rest and relax in Rybnik, it is a very green city with lots of forests, especially around Rybnieckie Lake (Zbiornik Rybnicki).
  2. kids :D, books, cycling, traveling,
  3. functional consulting of MM and SD modules, data migration, SAC

BR
    Bartosz

welcome Bartosz 🙂

DominikaN
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Group Members! 😃

1. I'm from Wodzisław Śląski, but living in Kraków

2. Swimming in the summer,  ice-skating in the winter and being close to the nature 🐾

3. S/4 Hana (mainly FICO), SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP implementation 😅

Looking forward to next meet-ups and thank you Ewelina for your engagement in this community 😊

Aneta_Musialska
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ewelina,

Im from Katowice. I like spend my time actively jogga, biking and long walks:) SAP Topics SD & invocing.

BR

Aneta