Lingen Blog Posts
Share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, provide updates on local news and events, and learn from others via blogs posts in the SAP Lingen group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcobuescher
Active Contributor

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am Marco Büscher from Lingen and work as a consultant and developer at Engineering ITs GmbH.
I am happy to be available as a contact person for you in the Lingen group. Please let me know if you have any questions. Here community members from the area of Lingen, Osnabrück and Grafschaft Bentheim meet. Invited are all those who deal with SAP technologies or those who are interested. The group stands for a respectful and personal cooperation. It serves the members as a platform for communication and discussion, as well as for mutual support. Occasional events promote the community and the personal acquaintance. We are looking forward to numerous contributions with strong content on all exciting topics around SAP.  Please note that discussions may only be posted in the discussion forum and are reserved for discussions and references to articles. Blog posts you write in the blog posts section. These have content strongly related to SAP. Please also note the SAP forum rules at https://community.sap.com/resources/rules-of-engagement

Many greetings