New York Discussions
Welcome to New York Discussions! Engage in meaningful discussions, exchange ideas, and seek advice from fellow SAP enthusiasts in the NYC community. Share your experiences, ask questions, and collaborate on SAP-related topics and NOT. This is the go-to space for interactive and insightful conversations that drive by the vibrant SAP community in NYC.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Stammtisch: Meetup and Networking - Where and When?

smarchesini
Active Contributor

Hello everyone,

To celebrate the launch of the new New York Community Group, it would be great to organize a Stammtisch.

Just a quick reminder: a Stammtisch is an informal group meeting held on a regular basis, often around a large, round table.

Who would like to participate? Please let us know your preferred date and location 😁

I previously organized a Stammtisch in the park, and it was a wonderful experience. I suggest holding it either in Central Park or at Prospect Park until is summer time. What are your thoughts?

I'm excited to meet fellow technology enthusiasts and learn about new advancements!

See you soon! 

7 REPLIES 7

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@smarchesini please keep me, @jerryjanda and @staceyfish posted in case we can ride up from NSQ on the train! Will be an awesome time for community members!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

I remember that !
Can not wait 😄

rajeshazmeera
Participant

@former_member8777 , I've joined this group recently. Please include me in for future meetups. I'm excited to meet you all.

Also, let us plan some events around NY/NJ like SIT Events occurred at SIT Event at Brookfield, Wisconsin, so that we can talk, share technically too. just a suggestion. 

Regards

Rajesh

@rajeshazmeera and @smarchesini - this sounds great - hope some events will take off for you guys in NY and surrounds!!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Sure Rajesh !
Thank you 😄

ladydhana
Newcomer

Hi! I'm currently an MBA Student at NYU Stern School of Business. These meetups sound great and if non-employees are welcome, I would love to join the next meetup! 

Hello Lady,
happy to hear you.
Would you want to meet before? 🙂

It's a pleasure for me.