Newtown Square Discussions
Chat with SAP experts in the Newtown Square area! Comment on discussions or start your own to share your thoughts and connect with others close to Philly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Decided -- Our Next Stammtisch Will Take Place May 24 at Appetites on Main in Exton!

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks to the members who shared their opinions in the thread NSQ Stammtisch in May -- Where Would /You/ Like to Meet?

Based on feedback, we're going to hold our next Stammtisch on Wednesday, May 24, at 5:30 p.m. at Appetites on Main in Exton. 

You can find more details in our events listing on the SAP Stammtisch board at https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-stammtisch/sap-stammtisch-nsq/ec-p/259706#M105

If you can attend, please make sure to click that "Yes" button!

We had a small but chatty group during our last Stammtisch, and we're hoping to draw even more people for our next event. Remember -- you don't have to an NSQ group member (or even an SAP expert!) to attend. 

I look forward to seeing you there!

Our second Stammtisch in April. Let's make May even bigger!Our second Stammtisch in April. Let's make May even bigger!

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!
6 REPLIES 6

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are only two "maybes" for this get-together. I'm still planning to be there, so please let me know if you'll be joining me tonight by RSVPing at https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-stammtisch/sap-stammtisch-nsq/ec-p/259706#M105. Thanks -- and hope to see you later!

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm at the bar! First round is on me!

16849638244922005714044201215645.jpg

@jerryjanda great time to catch up with fellow community members! Thanks for organizing.

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Kartik_Dua
Contributor

I apologize for the last min reschedule. Something with the kid came up which we had not planned. But glad to know you guys made it and had a good time! 

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks to @StephanieMarley and @GoLaSalle for joining me last night. We'll planning an event for June soon, so keep an eye on our discussion area for updates!

NSQ.jpg

0 Kudos

Happy to see you weren't alone @jerryjanda 😅

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----