Newtown Square Discussions
Chat with SAP experts in the Newtown Square area! Comment on discussions or start your own to share your thoughts and connect with others close to Philly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What topics (or SAP topics) do you have the most expertise in?

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

NSQ (localish) peeps! We are celebrating #communityspirit.

It would be great to learn about each of you and your SAP topics & professional expertise. It will be great to learn from each other and pick each other's brain.

SAP topics: I don't consider myself a highly 'technical' tech professional if that is a thing. I have experience in 'SAP runs SAP' of course (Concur, SFSF, ...😁) + enjoy learning/designing process to apply no-code | SAP Build. This is probably as technical as I'll get -- but it is becoming more pervasive so 'yay!!' we can all get involved!

Expertise: Customer and Partner relationship, influencer programs, communications, reporting & analytics are a few

Looking forward to hearing from others!

@Former Member and @johna69 #sapchampions tag your it!!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

6 REPLIES 6

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

My turn....

SAP Topics: I have had my hands in many pies from SAP Financials ABAP, BSP, WebDynpro, HANA, BTP, Mobility, IoT so I guess I would fall into the technical category. I love sharing and listening to others, and am a big fan of getting together in person.

Expertise: Once a developer always a developer. I love creating and building things, whether that be software or hardware. My current home project is a GPS tracker on the lawn mower that uses LoRa to report home.

@johna69 it sounds like the GPS is a good idea- your family can't lose you then!!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Kartik_Dua
Contributor

Hmm, interesting one! Let's see..

SAP Topics: SAP ECC, SAP Revenue Accounting & Reporting (SAP RAR), SAP Concur, Employee Central or Navigator, SAP BTP, SAP S/4HANA, Robotic Process Automation. Learning Low Code, No Code and Signavio. 

Expertise: Story Telling, Enabling Success, Connecting IT and Business, Abstract Thinking, Blogging, Mentoring/Coaching

There are few skills I am looking to "re-develop" or learn with a new outlook: Author, Influencer, Speaker

@Former Member you are a real pro!! @jerryjanda you are next!!

Aww, thank you Stephanie. We are together a rock star and pro team! 😄 

0 Kudos

@Former Member well said!