Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In ICMR tool what is the maximum number of document can be loaded to be matched

Daksha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SME,

One of the client is deploying ICMR functionality for matching and reconciling intercompany transaction. They have raised question what is the maximum number of document can be loaded to be matched?

By default in Manage Assignment app I can see unassigned number in brackets (5000). Is this the maximum or it could be altered. If it is possible then what is the maximum, How is it possible (through customization or through SAP OSS notes). I like to be mindful as per business perceptive does it have an negative impact on ICMR tool?

Thanking the SME in advance for taking sometime to reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Bohdan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi daksha.shah,

I'm not sure there is any hard limit built in into the ICMR solution. I've started with ICMR 9 months after go-live. The number of the documents that were uploaded to ICMR (i.e. based on the number of entries in ICADOCM) exceeds 50000 (across 30+ company codes). So far I did not experience any performance issues, the reconciliation works smoothly.

With regards to the limit of 5000 in the Fiori App: this is simply the limit of the items that can be displayed in the Fiori App. But it does not mean that the remaining items will be ignored / left unprocessed. It simply means that within current selection criteria you will not be able to see these items.

Regards,

Bohdan