Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRT details not coming from ERP to DM

harsh-ctrl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

As I explained in the last blog - the local PRTs that have been created in our system are not automatically getting copied over to the routing details of newly released orders even though we are using merge routing order processing mode.

Now we have created a PRT material in ERP -> transferred it to DM -> created Tools on the same material -> Released new orders by assigning PRT to operation in ERP itself. But still, when the orders are received in DM, it does not have the PRT details attached to them on the routing level. This we verified from the manage Routings app and the Tool validation plugin on the POD. 

ISSUE: We are unable to receive PRT details from ERP to DM attached with operations. How to resolve this? I've attached all the screenshots for reference. 

PRT assignment to operation in ERP

harshctrl_0-1712121529197.png

Order Downloaded

harshctrl_1-1712121771704.png

No PRT in the routing level

harshctrl_2-1712121846260.png

Note: PRT Material created in ERP is transferred to DM and TOOL has been created on that.

Please let me know if we are missing some config or if there are any more prerequisites to getting PRT in routings from ERP. Any help will be valuable.

Thanks & Regards,
Harsh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

In Integration Message Dashboard app, right after Order Download message, you should also see a Production Order PRT Download message. If you don't see that, check if your Collaboration Links are in place for PRT Download. See: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-digital-manufacturing/execution/manage-collaboration-links

Br,
Manoel

harsh-ctrl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manoel,

I checked the configuration and collaboration links were missing. After adding the directives, prod order prt download is also happening and the PRTs are visible with orders. 

Thanks and Regards,
Harsh.

Answers (0)