cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping of home furniture and beddings in SAP PM

dennis_rechards
Participant

Hi PM experts,

Need advise on a scenario. My client is into real estate and hotel business. They lease furnished flats with all furniture like table , chairs, bed and electronics gadgets e.g. Fridge, TV , Gyser , Mixer etc to tenant. Now the scenario is -

1. They want to map these items in SAP PM and issue in name of Tenant. For flat we can map as Func Location and electronic gadgets we can map as an equipment. But the problem is with Furniture i.e. table , chair and small items like bucket , mugs , kitchen wares, beddings , pillows , towels etc , where no demarkation or numbering is available. How to map these items in SAP PM.

2. In case if there is any fault in any of these items , these need to be replaced. In such case , which trasaction need to be run to dismantle these from the Floc (e.g. Flat). I was considering using IE4N but the challenge is , it need the serial number managed material and second issue is we can dismatle one equipment only at a time. This is time consuming. Is there a better way?

A quick reponse will be much appreciated.

View Entire Topic
klausloehnert1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dennis,

for the purpose of materials management you can represent each flat as a storage location and book a materials movement for your bed sheets, if someone is bringing them to a flat.

It is often required that you must manage different aspects of a real world by different SAP Business Objects, e.g. in case of your flats, a flat can be a functional location for the purpose of maintenance, a storage location for the purpose of materials management, a cost and profit center for the management of costs and revenues related to a flat, ... .

The key are a well defined digital twin models and management for all of your flats, bed sheets, ... and all of your asset categories, which cover all business requirements.

Best regards

Klaus