cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Create SFC in POD (SAP ME)

0 Kudos

The first thing to indicate that I am new to this SAP ME. I have a problem when I try to create an SFC, where I get the error:

"La orden M80069288 no se ha liberado correctamente. Error: One or more illegal characters (",") were entered for the field "id"; the characters ":,'%?*"" cannot be used in a key field (Message 1011)"

I think it is a problem of some data of the order. Could someone tell me step by step how I can see or solve this problem? As I say, I am totally new with SAP ME and if you can help me step by step (guide for fools) I will be eternally grateful, thank you, greetings.

PD: Sorry for my poor English.

View Entire Topic
williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It would appear that the SFC number you are trying to create contains a character that isn't accepted. This is deemed an illegal character by SAP ME and is why this error is being shown

Can you post here the SFC number you are trying to create?

0 Kudos

Yes, it seems that the id is being assigned one, but how can I see this or modify this information in SAP ME? As I indicated, I am new and I do not know very well how to navigate through the SAP ME menus and such, so I was commenting if someone can tell me step by step, thank you very much, regards.

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The best place to start would be the SAP ME Help page - then search within it for next number maintenace. You could also check out the SAP ME how to guides by searching for SAP ME Wiki.

0 Kudos

How can I see the number that is trying to create?

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please look at the SAP ME Help for next number maintenance. The example it shows is for Shop order release.

The actual number that is causing the error to be thrown will be contained in the NWA error logs. Your NWA admin will have to help you with that.

kumar_semmalai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what version of the ME you're currently using ?

if possible, can you give a clarity on the process which you're following?

Can you try "create and release SFC" activity ? if its works then its might be the problem of Std.SAP coding, if not, check your next number maintenance ?

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2032246

you try with the below websites for your SAP ME learning.

https://help.sap.com/viewer/e1adc70af32241619335c8768a892edb/15.3/en-US

https://help.sap.com/viewer/product/SAP_MANUFACTURING_EXECUTION/15.3/en-US - check the "How-To Guides" Section.

Happy learning:)

Best regards,

Kumar Semmalai

0 Kudos

Hi, I can`t see the actual number in the log:

SAP Me version is: SAP Manufacturing Execution, Powered by SAP Leonardo, Base 15.2.3.2 Contador 201902141542.

The process followed is: I create an order in SAP with the tx iw31, I release the order in ME with its button and then click on create SFCs.

If I try to create and release from ME, I get the following error: ID M80069288 is already used on site 2236 (Message 13905). I have tried other orders on other servers (quality or development) and it works. I have to confirm if it works with other orders within the server where it gives the error, although it seems that it does,

thanks to both,

regards.

0 Kudos

If I go to the maintenance of the following number I see the following:

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

First remove the min and max sequence (blank not 0 for max). Then set the reset sequence number to never rather than always.

kumar_semmalai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thanks for the information.

"The process followed is: I create an order in SAP with the tx iw31, I release the order in ME with its button and then click on create SFCs."

I hope, for the maintenance order we will not create the SFC's in SAP ME.

I could see that, your Next number maintenance for the SFC relevant for production order.

check your shop order type (production, installation, RMA, ....) in the shop order maintenance?

As per the standard process in ME, maintenance Order number will be updated in the resource and resource status will get changed automatically .

once you changed the Equip. status, same order will get closed in ECC.

https://help.sap.com/viewer/e1adc70af32241619335c8768a892edb/15.3/en-US/4aa560361dc84420b366f8c1d74d...

if you want to see the SFC's , create a production order - Co01 in ECC and same will be replicated as shop-order in ME, then you can release it. System will create a SFC's according to your next number maintenance.

Regards,

Kumar Semmalai

0 Kudos

Hi, @Steven Williamson, I have made the changes but when trying to create the SFCs I get the same error again:

0 Kudos

@kumar semmalai , the process is the following:

1) Create PM order in R3, when saving passes the order to MES,

2) The order without M is released in MES -> this generates the order with M in MES and R3 released

3) Once released, the SFC's are created in MES

4) The order appears in the operator's POD, he works on it and at the end notifies his hours

5) In the hours approval app, the supervisor authorizes the hours of his operators and this does let the notification go to R3.

I have tried to create SFC with other orders and it does not give problems, it works correctly.

The shop order maintenance of the order with problems is:

Can I modify the serial number in any way?, if we see other orders that work correctly, the format is:

Serial Number: L010368

SFC Number: M80069536-L010368

thanks,

regards.

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Are your other SFC's, that release without an issue, also using a comma within them?

You can't edit the SFC number but could serialise it again to change it to something else using activity PR550 (serialise). Should be under the activities button on the default operation POD

0 Kudos

Hi,

no, the rest of sfc are published without problems without commas.

Could you tell me the step by step to serialize it? Is this screen?

thanks,

regards.

williamson
Advisor
Advisor

Looks like the issue is the comma in the serial number. Apologies, as the order isn't released you won't be able to serialise it via the POD.

You could try and remove it via the serial/sfc tab on shop order maintenance. Then insert a new one with the commas removed.

0 Kudos

Thanks steven.williamson , in the end I have done what you say: I have eliminated it, I have checked that it does not put commas in the next number, and I have created the SFC again, and it has released it! thank you very much.

PD: now I have to see why the new serial number is blank