Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESB Table cleansing

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am deleting the obsolete records in RESB. I have set the production order status as either "TECO" or (CNF DLV). After setting this status, I still find the reservation in RESB for my BOM components. If I delete these entries in RESB, will it impact any subsequent processes (Eg: Order Settlement, Order Closure (Status: CLSD))?

View Entire Topic
former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You are obsoletely right. I would like to bring it your notice the following.

In my SAP system , many production orders are with status "CLSD" ( closed). But still I can reservation entries in RESB for that particular production order components . Why the reservations are NOT automatically deleted from RESB when production order is set to CLSD status or TECO status ? Isn't strange behaviour ? So we are forced to delete those RESB records. Please guide me on this

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

they are evidence, proof , verification for your business process, basis for reports and analysis.

What problems do you have that you bother about a few records in RESB. If you have never heard about archiving then you have certainly bigger tables which are more worth to look at.

If you are keen to get some data out of your system then start with the data management guide: https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/247399467/DM_Guide.pdf?version=1&modificationDate...