Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource Maintenance in ME

basik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Greetings experts,

When I do a transfer of work centres from ERP to ME, work centres are created in ME. But no resource is created in Resource Maintenance with the same name. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help.

2.png

3.png

steve_stubbs
Participant

Hi Vadim,

Pleas see this section in the MEINT How-To Guide for SAP Manufacturing Execution available at help.sap.com/me, How To Guides section.

5.2.4.1 ERP Work Center to SAP ME Resource

Regards, Steve

basik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Help me out then, please, if I use LOIWCS02 then WC with category 9100 is transferred as a resource to ME. Everything ok. If I use LOIWCS03 I can pass any WC (not even the resource category) with individual capacities, then WC is passed to ME as WC and the individual capacities become resources. All is well. But if I try to pass a WC with category 9000, SAPMEINT gives an error when passing an IDOC to ME that there is no value in the "Locale" field. What is this field and where is it located?

Regards,

Vadim

Translated with DeepL
steve_stubbs
Participant

Hi Vadim,

For LOIWCS02 I think this has to to do with having different locales for the Description of the work center. This same requirement exists for the LOIWS03 iDoc; since these import correctly you will need to set up locale(s) for the LOIWCS02. The fields in the iDocs are CRTXL and SPRAS, values are needed for both in either iDoc. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you how this configuration has to be set in ERP.

Regards, Steve

basik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the tips.

I have looked at IDOC structure, lOWICS2 and LOWICS3, E1CRTXL structure is the same there and there:
5.png

51.png

but I still don't understand why the same WC in the first case (lOWICS2_ME_WC) is not forwarded after receiving in SAPMEINT with an error: "Required value "LOCALE" missing; enter a value in the LOCALE field (Message 10015)", while in the second case it is transferred to ME well.

Best Regards,

Vadim

basik
Explorer
steve_stubbs
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Vadim,

I did some additional checking: To get just a Resource created in ME through MEINT, you need to be sending iDoc LOIWCS02_ME_RES, not LOIWCS02_ME_WC. Please recheck your configuration to confirm this. For Resource Creation no LOCALE is referenced.

Regards, Steve

basik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Steve,

Yes, if I send a resource, it's OK. But why isn't the WC c LOIWCS02_ME_WC transferred?

6.png

61.png

Best Regards,

Vadim

basik
Explorer
steve_stubbs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Are you intending to create both an ME Resource and ME Work Center with the same name?

Regards, Steve

basik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

No, of course not. I just can't understand, why a WC with category 9000 is not transferred with LOIWCS02, but a resource with category 9100 is. Although LOIWCS03 transmits a WC with nested resources and without resources.

BR,

Vadim.

steve_stubbs
Participant

Hi Vadim,

One other item to check: from MII Portal, SAP ME ERP Integration->SAPMEINT Configuration->Supported SAP ME Plants, make sure that there is in an entry for the Plant (site) and that the Language is the same as the value of SPRAS in the IDOC. Otherwise, I recommend that you open a support ticket for component MFG-ME-INT for this issue.

Regards, Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)