Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP OEE customized KPI calculation

former_member338524
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have got one requirement where custom KPI calculation needs to be executed in SAP OEE.

To meet the requirement I have created my custom BLS (Transactions in SAP MII) for that particular line. I have added the below Transaction properties.

1. XMLInputString data type: xml

2. XMLModifiedOutputString data type: xml

3. XMLOutputString data type: XML

4. MachineName: data type: String (Fixed value to simplify the creation of activity)

5. Plant: data type String

Using the action block I have computed the logic to get KPI values of Availability, Quality, OEE.

Finally assign those values in the XMLOutputString &XMLModifiedOutputString.

I have configured the Activity in SAP OEE by providing Class or URL (Path of my custom Trx), Activity Type (Transaction).

I have done the Extension Configuration in General configuration for the required line by adding method "Get OEE KPIs".

By enabling the required Activity for that particular line, If I go to the OEE dashboard and load that against the same Work unit, I am not able to get the desired KPI's Output in the current shift KPIs panel. Its directly going to the Loading mode and if I check the Transaction manager, I can see multiple threads are in running mode in a fraction of second.

Kindly guide me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Rudrakshma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member338524
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your response.

I have followed the links which you have shared, but the issue still remains same.

when we use OEE Service Interface Action block to write custom calculation logic in the custom transaction then Dashboard goes in hung state, no output data from my BLS is coming into the dashboard and we can see multiple parallel transaction threads in Transaction Manager.

Please guide me on the issue.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos