cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bookmarks not working

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

I am having issues with bookmarks. I am not able to bookmark either questions or blogs. Bookmarking a question brings this funny "We were unable to process your request" message:

I have noticed the issue after SAP Community account consolidation, however that might be as well a coincidence.

Is there any problem with bookmarks?

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

BaerbelWinkler
Active Contributor

I noticed something "off" with bookmarks yesterday as well because I see this - i.e. nothing! - when I try to access them:

At first, I thought that this might be a side-effect of merging profiles recently but possibly - hopefully? - this is an unrelated issue as a blog post I bookmarked the other day doesn't show up either.

Cheers

Bärbel

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik

Have you tried it in a different browser?

Regards

SS

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

8b889d0e8e6f4ed39f6c58e35664518f Bookmarks are not merged in the accounts consolidation process. I have confirmed that while merging my accounts.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

s.sriram Yes, I have tried. The issue is there in Chrome and Edge.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor

Hi Dominik

I tried it in the Chrome browser it is working fine without any issues, If possible you can try it in the Chrome Incognito windows

Regards

SS

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

s.sriram I use Chrome incognito mode all the time when working with SAP Community pages. I suspect the issue might be related to accounts consolidation that I have done recently.

Have you ever consolidated your SAP Community accounts?

BaerbelWinkler
Active Contributor

3a9e4ce873a94034b33dc62b0ce600ee - Thanks! That explains the empty state to begin with (although I don't quite understand why bookmarks are not copied over during the merge process) but it doesn't explain why new bookmarks don't show up either after saving them. I just tried adding bookmarks for a blog post again via both Firefox and Chrome it doesn't work for either.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
8b889d0e8e6f4ed39f6c58e35664518f I am glad I am not the only one facing issues with bookmarks. Hopefully it will be solved soon.
moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

3a9e4ce873a94034b33dc62b0ce600ee

Thanks for sharing this. I've informed the relevant colleagues and I will get back to you once I have updates.

Regards,

Moshe

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

s.sriram I do not understand your recent comment. I am logged to SAP Community, with my P-account and bookmarks do not work. They might work for my old S-account that has already been merged. But that is not a solution, it is not even an workaround. Bookmarks should work for my P-account.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

8b889d0e8e6f4ed39f6c58e35664518f moshe.naveh2

Do you know maybe the status of the bookmarks issue? They still don't work for me :((

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay. I will check if there is an update.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Can you please reach out to community@sap.com as we need further insights to this issue?

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

moshe.naveh2 I have just written them an email.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

3a9e4ce873a94034b33dc62b0ce600ee Thanks a lot! I just replied:)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

8b889d0e8e6f4ed39f6c58e35664518f moshe.naveh2

Do you know maybe the status of the bookmarks issue? They still don't work for me :((

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your patience. This is still being looked into. I will share once I have an update.

Regards,

Moshe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)