cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[BUG] New tutorial "Ask and Answer Questions on SAP Community" not in list of all tutorials

bruce_hartley
Active Participant

I took this new tutorial today and then when I went to see what other tutorials are out there, I noticed that this brand new one (only came out yesterday - 2019-04-10) was NOT in the list. I also noticed that I didn't get the badge yet either, but that may show up tomorrow as some badges are done via some sort of overnight batch activity (OpenSAP courses come to mind)

Very nice tutorial btw, even after using this site for years I had to look a few things up to get the right answers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bruce,

It's my understanding the tutorial will be added to the list soon. daniel.wroblewski may weigh in on this, or perhaps another one of my colleagues.

Regarding the badge, that is not awarded immediately, no. They are awarded on a weekly basis, so they may appear up to a week after the tutorial is completed. Thanks in advance for your patience!

And we're glad you found the tutorial a useful refresher!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

I've republished/reindexed and now it appears in the tutorial navigator. Glad you enjoyed it 🙂