cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view my donation on SCN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I reply some members questions, but I can't find the points that I get now.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member28818
Contributor

Hello Edmund,

Great question! In the new SAP Community, we will not have points any longer. We are implementing a new set of missions with badges (again, no points) approximately a month from now. We are excite to share that further down the road, we will be implementing a Reputation Score and the Expertise Score. You can read more about it here in Caroleigh's blog, Reputation Program Reloaded.

However, you may be interested in learning more about the Karma Credits that are currently available. You can read more about that here in Audrey's blog, Points No More. Even though we originally planned to launch with the Karma credit history, as Caroleigh describes in her blog:

there has since been an update on the status of this feature as Audrey's blog describes:

A comprehensive overview of the new Reputation Program can be found by navigating from the Universal Header drop-down -> Community -> About the Community -> Reputation Overview

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sajid,

I am looking for continuation of the discussion threads in the previous SCN QM domain. So that if there is anything open to be answered (Which is not done yet), we can try to reply and help the user. I am not seeing those threads now in this new platform. Kindly confirm if those threads are not migrated yet or how are you going to manage those continuation.

Related to legacy points migration, this is something I was personally not much bothered about. But like Edmund, I think there will be many of us who would like to hear if at least the final legacy badge level (Ex, Bronze/Silver/Gold, etc) would be migrated or not. Though it seems as this was linked to legacy points structure, hence that may not be migrated to the new platform as now Karma Points will replace this. But as you know that this badge is of immense hard work over the years, so if there is any separate placeholder to tag the legacy badge, it will be great (though may not be relevant now...). Please can you suggest your thoughts.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member

There are no plans to migrate the old discussions. Even the open ones. They will remain read-only in the archive. Any still unanswered questions will need to be asked again here on the new Q&A system.

The points and badges from the "old SCN" are already migrated and appear on your profile. Look for this at the bottom of the left hand side of your profile page:

Click the link and you'll see your badges and points.