cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Write a blog

SrutiNanda82
Explorer
0 Kudos

I wish to publish a blog. This will be my first blog post. I have finished all of the tutorials. I am unable to locate the link for posting messages for moderator review. Kindly assist.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello, nanda.sruti:

In order to blog on SAP Community, you need to earn the "Hello World!" badge. The "Tour the SAP Community 2023" tutorial explains this thoroughly...especially in step 6.

I'm looking at your profile, and I don't see the "Hello World!" badge.

Please make sure that you've actually done the things described in steps 2, 3, 5, and particularly 6 of the tour tutorial. If you click "done" without completing a "follow" activity, then you haven't followed the instructions, and you won't earn "Hello World!," and that's the badge required for blogging. (As an example, I can see that you aren't following anyone, so I can only assume you skipped the "Follow person" activity explained in step 2 of the tutorial.)

If you have taken these actions and you still haven't earned "Hello World!," please send an email to moderators@sap.com including screenshots showing that you're following the necessary items. We can then ask our IT team to investigate why you didn't get the badge.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

jenifer_ranjani
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Jerry, I have created a new account (lost my old id), I'm looking to publish blogs and i have completed "Tour the SAP Community 2024" and i have got the badge. Still im getting this error when i proceed to create the blog "you lack permissions...
jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi, @jenifer_ranjani:

I see that my colleague Audrey Stevenson already responded to you: https://community.sap.com/t5/welcome-corner-blog-posts/welcome-all-sap-community-members-start-here/....

Please note that posting the same question in multiple places violates our Rules of Engagement (https://pages.community.sap.com/resources/rules-of-engagement). (See the section on cross-posting.) And it's generally considered poor etiquette to resurrect an older, closed question with a reply asking a new question. It's best just to post a new question and wait for one of us to get back to you.

Since you've already reached out to our inbox, one of my colleagues will be in touch to assist you.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello nanda.sruti,

When you write a Blog and press submit button it's automatically go for review for a Moderator. You can check status under Blogs section in your profile.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain