Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view all blogs, like we had in the previous SCN website

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How do we view all the blogs, is there a direct link to it? 

Thanks

Sandip

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can select "All Blogs" from under the menu, this provides a list of all from all areas of the site.

Menu SelectionMenu Selection

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Craig. 

Very helpful. But looks like there is an issue in the display of list of blogs. it is not getting sorted properly if I select "most recent" option

SandipAgarwalla_1-1706703853142.png

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Most recent refers to items most recently engaged - so a comment or perhaps even the author made a change to the post which moves it back to the top of the list.

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor

aah ok. Got it. 

Would love to see an option to filter the list by "published date". This way, I would not miss the most recently published blogs. 

Thanks

ajmaradiaga
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

You can also subscribe to all blog posts in the community by using RSS.... https://community.sap.com/khhcw49343/rss/Community?interaction.style=blog.

Check out all the different RSS feeds available in the platform - Exploring the RSS feeds of the new SAP Community platform

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor

I also want to highlight, checking the blogs by filter "most recent" is a pain. Blogs from 2021, 2016, 18 are popping up, it's really anoying and also I am not interested in those old blogs. I just want to see the recently published blogs so that I do not miss out important product updates from SAP technical experts. 

I hope the Community Product team provides us this much needed feature. 

Regards

Sandip

Ravikant
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Why my Blog- 

is not getting live. It's been 4 days since I posted it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)