Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create blog post

allenliu
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

I have completed The Tour the SAP Community 2022 tutorial and have done the following:

- Follow a tag

- Follow a person

- Follow a blogpost

- Follow a question

But still, I am not able to create blogs. Now I reckon the only thing that might be missing is "Follow a tag" because whenever I click the "follow" button on any tag, nothing happens, and I can see some 404 errors appear in the dev tool console.

Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Regards,

Allen

allenliu
Associate
Associate
kamnakakar22
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue Allen, and have been struggling with it for days now !! I have also raised a ticket with SAP, and apparently there isnt any ETA for this either. Hoping that its resolved soon.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi allenliu05, hi kamnakakar2022,
The 404 issue has been resolved. As of today, all missions that involve following activities are properly working again. Can you please confirm back to us?

Thank you for your patience!

allenliu
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Yes Lena, 404 issue is gone. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi allenliu05 - thanks for reaching out. You did all steps correctly and upon any follow activity, you should receive the Hello World badge. We are aware of the issue and our internal IT team is working on fixing it with high priority. We hope to have it resolved very soon (I will immediately update you about it).

The error with following a tag seems to be new, I will forward this one to our IT colleagues.

Many thanks and apologies for the inconvenience,
Lena

allenliu
Associate
Associate

Thank you for the prompt reply.