Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP for Me Portal Latency Issues Again

JulieMcSwain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I continue to experience latency in trying to see the status of my open SAP Support tickets. Trying to access the SAP for Me portal has continual latency issues where it takes minutes (not seconds, several minutes) to load or partially load the home page or it does not load at all and generates an error stating 'Yikes! Looks like our server is trying to avoid its responsibilities. Sorry, an error occurred. Please help us catch it by trying again!' 

I have emailed SAP Support to try to bring these issues to their attention. They respond by either saying to delete cookies and cache (which I have done several times before emailing them) or saying yes it is taking a while to load. Well, come on, what is SAP doing about it?!

I have also Google searched for SAP for Me and logged in that way versus my saved bookmarks. I am able to log in, but the page just sits there trying to load. Sometimes the first page loads, but then when I navigate elsewhere, it gets stuck again.

This is so frustrating as a customer. I am trying to see what comments SAP Support has added to my tickets. In some cases, my projects are at a stand still and I need the help of SAP Support. I am trying to be a good customer and work with SAP when issues are discovered so they are aware and can do something about it. I've received several emails that issues were identified and resolved with SAP for Me. And yet I still am experiencing issues. 

Any I really the only customer experiencing these issues or are others as well?

Thank you,

Julie

View Entire Topic
OzzyG
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Julie,

I would like to follow up with you on this topic. Please could you contact me with more details via email: **REMOVED BY MODERATION** 

Thanks and best regards,

Ozzy