cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The problems with SAP for ME portal

SandeshK
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it just me or there are others who are hating this new support portal me.sap.com ?

Since today, they removed the option to create an incident(case) from the "Contact Us" link. Now, I have no clue how to create an incident.

And the next frustrating thing is, you cannot search for an incident number directly. There is no incident number field available in the list of fields in the search catalogue.

In the previous version of SAP Launchpad portal, I was atleast able to search for the incident number by giving it in the top search bar. It does not work that way anymore. Do not suggest me to use "Filter" after getting all the incidents in the result list 🙂 . Come on SAP !

How are you guys dealing with this SAP ME ?

Regards,
Sandesh

View Entire Topic
amandagong
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Sandesh,

To crease a case, please goto 'Services & Support' dashboard- click on 'Get Support (Cases, Expert Chat...)'.

Search with Case ID is being worked on. Well noted and we're trying out best to bring it to production asap.

If you need further assistance, our Customer Interaction Center will support you 24*7 Contact Us (sap.com)

BR, Amanda

SandeshK
Participant

Thanks Amanda. I was able to find it. I still wish the quick create option is not removed from the Contact Us.
Looking forward for the search on case ID to be available.