cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did SAP Improvement Finder go?

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There was something called "SAP Improvement Finder" where the customers could find the improvements delivered in the Enhancement Packs, for example. I used it a while ago and didn't keep a link. Today I googled it and only found a few old SCN blogs and a link to the old SAP Marketplace: https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/public/findinnovation

That link redirects to this screen where I don't see anything remotely resembling the Improvement Finder.

Was it renamed? Discontinued? Where can the customers find that kind of information these days?

Thank you.

View Entire Topic
Cuneyt
Advisor
Advisor

Dear all,

This is to inform you that the new SAP Improvement Finder is live since last Monday. This tool provides you the possibility to find enhancements delivered within the framework of the SAP Customer Connection program and explains how to benefit from these.

The SAP Improvement Finder is a must for everyone who is looking for enhancements across SAP products.

• Simply to use, with a modern look & feel and quick response time.
  • Accessible for everyone – no login required to perform a search.
  • Search and find improvements by free-text search, name, topic or timeframe, and export the results
  • Quickly translate improvement request descriptions from English to any language.

https://sapimprovementfinder.com

The tool is very intuitive, nevertheless you will find attached a small user manual on how to use it ideally.

Feel free to share this information with everyone else you know they could benefit from enhancements.

Best regards,

Your SAP Customer Influence Team

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for an update! For some reason the site doesn't come up when using IE Edge, it just shows a blank screen. I was able to open it in FF and it's nice that there is no login required. (I use FF for all the SCN business with PID and IE for stuff that requires SID. FF is the corporate preferred browser.) But then all the links from it do require SID. The Finder only provides very limited information and it's mostly the request text, not the solution. For the solution you have to go to other sap.com places with SID. That's a bummer...