SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HayBouten
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

During my SAP TechEd in 2021 - Live Learning Sessions - Prepare to pass the certification C_HCADM_01
SAP HANA Cloud Provisioning and Administration you submitted several questions, due to time restrictions I wasn't able to answer them.

As promised during the SAP Live Learning session I will answer them here.

Question 1: Is this session being recorded?
Answer 1: Yes, you can find the recording here. Prep for Certification: SAP HANA Cloud Provisioning and Administration 

Question 2: How long is this certification valid. Here a link to all the SAP Learning Journey certifications.
Answer 2: The certification is valid for 10 years

HayBouten_0-1637679632740.png

Question 3: How many are in the C_HCADM_01 exam?
Answer 3: The exam consists of 80 question, and you have 3 hours to complete these 80 questions.

Question 4: Do you have a braindumps or "practice" exams?
Answer 4: No, I don't have braindumps or "practice" exams. I can provide you with a few Sample Questions in the real exam system. Here the link to the C_HCADM_01 Sample Questions.

Question 5: Is there an alternative e-book of all the units consolidated for this entire SAP Learning Journey.
Answer 5: No. There is no e-books available for now.

This completed the lists of questions asked during the SAP Live Learning session - Prepare to pass the certification C_HCADM_01 - SAP HANA Cloud Provisioning and Administration. I grouped a few questions together, as they were content wise the same.

Also visit the SAP Learning Journey I created, it will give also lots of details and will answer many of your question. Provisioning and Administration with SAP HANA Cloud

Thanks for attending the SAP Live Learning Session.

-- Hay