SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

NOTE: This post contains outdated information. For the latest details, please go to 
Welcome learners! Register - Sign in and start participating 

Dear learners,

We are very happy to welcome you to our SAP BTP Learning Group on the new community platform, moderated and managed by SAP experts. This group has been set up in parallel to SAP TechEd 2021 to give you access to guided paths to achieve your desired learning goals.

BTP Image Final.jpg

The seven SAP Business Technology Platform Learning Journeys provided below give you the best guidance to prepare you for certification.

Your participation is highly encouraged here, and we invite you to collaborate with your peers as well as SAP experts.

So, what do we expect from you as a learner?

• To have fun!
  • To contribute!
  • To be positive and constructive!
  • To connect with peers and experts and respect others in the group!

You can contribute by sharing content, both asking and answering questions, starting a discussion, adding a comment, giving a like or kudos and so on. For further support on groups in general, check out the help page.

Why not get started and make your presence known in our new group! Let us help to make you stand out from the crowd.

Best regards,
SAP Learning Team

* Please note, participation is subject to the Community Rules of Engagement.

* Please also note: comments and questions are welcome! Please feel free to leave a comment below. For questions - please ask a question in the Q&A area and our experts will get back to you as soon as possible!

20 Comments
Sujit
Active Participant

Hello Experts, I am getting ERROR 404 for below URL from the above post, Could you please look into it.

• Introducing SAP Analytics Cloud: Walk through the different parts of the SAP Analytics Cloud solution. Learn the basics of modeling, planning, analytics designer, predictive functionality, and administration.
former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello @Sujit , the links will work on Tuesday Nov 16th when SAP TechEd starts.

Best regards,

Lars

former_member769
Explorer

Excellent !!

Rashid_Javed
Contributor

Thanks. Sounds like a wonderful initiative.

Brian-Mboya
Participant

This is Great..!

Really excited about this and looking forward to exploring these features more.

wilson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Please, someone would help me with this error ? 🙂

ERROR: User credentials provided in the WM_CF_SPACE_PROVIDER destination are invalid!

when trying to import Sample Capital Expenditure Approval Process.

SAP BTP Cockpit -> Process Flexibility Cockpit

wilson_0-1637091536249.png

Thank you in advance,

MickaëlT
Explorer

The new pages for learning journeys are realy nice and neaty. But we cannot pine the journeys or fav' them...

Good old bookmark 😄

jmtrujillogalan
Explorer

Nice content! 

Indeed Good Opportunity to learn.

former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

MickaelT, you can bookmark units and lessons but you need to logon first: Open a learning journey > start learning > logon > bookmark unit or lesson. 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @wilson 

Welcome! And thank you for your participation so far.

Would you be so kind as to ask your question in our Q&A area - and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible. Other members can also benefit from your question there.

Thank you & best regards,

Katherine (SAP Learning Team)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a web developer, I am trying to learn SAP BTP but my knowledge in SAP is 0 and I dont know where and how to start SAP BTP, Anyone please help me out...

Thanks in Advance.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @former_member5115 and welcome to our learning group!

if you are a complete beginner, then you might want to go here to the community page:
https://community.sap.com/topics/business-technology-platform
You can get an introduction to the topic.

Feel free to ask questions, and also come back and take a look at the available Learning Journeys:
https://learning.sap.com/learning-journey

Hope this helps,

Katherine

dgomebol
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem, I'm make a modifications in our BTP page, but when I finish and publish the editor don´t save the modifications and need begining again. When I publish I delete the cache, close the browser when I finished but don´t achievement that the modifications they stay.

One of you know what I can do to don't repeate my job.

thanks!! 

0 Kudos

BTP Trial Account. Developing with SAP Integration Suite Tutorial. 
Problem: I cannot find these Roles Collection for selction

Assign Roles Collection to Users.
The following role collections are available for each capability in SAP Integration Suite:

PI_Business_Expert
PI_Administrator
PI_Integration_Developer
APIPortal.Administrator
APIManagement.Selfservice.Administrator
iadv-content-developer
OpenConnectors_User
PI_Business_Expert

Problem: I cannot find these Roles Collection for selction. 
Consequently, I can't add the Integration Suite Capabilities.
How to integrate those Roles Collection , so I can select them?

Illya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dear PaulD,

the order is:
subscribe SAP Integration Suite -> find and assign RoleCollection Integration Provisioner
enter with that RoleCollection Integration Suite main page
add capabilities  -> find and assign regarding RoleCollections (the above listed)
access a capability
So, first you need to add a capability, then the regarding RoleCollections appears.

BR and good luck!
Illya

Hello sir,

I Have completed my SAP MM training and looking for good certification materials

can someone suggest me into finding good SAP MM certification material.

I am open to both free and paid versions.

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

@former_member15841  - best of luck on your certification. If you are interested in sharing your learning and certification experience with others in the community please let us know. We can help you do this. It would be great for others to pursue the certification based on your advice. Thank you! Stephanie

former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear @former_member15841 ,

here you can find the list of all valid SAP certifications: https://training.sap.com/certification/validity

Choose "view details" to check the mandatory topics and courses.

Some certifications, you can already find on our new platform as well: https://learning.sap.com/certification 

Good luck!

Lars

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi @akash265,
Thank you for your interest in  SAP MM certification material.

Did you checking our SAP Learning Journeys?
These are visual guides, designed to help you complete the learning path for particular SAP solutions?
You can find them here 

All SAP Learning Journeys on Help Portal (Documentation)

We also provide SAP Learning Journeys provide free, easy-to-navigate learning content which helps you gain the skills you need and to prepare for an SAP Certification. Find the right journey for your specific learning needs and reach your learning goals quickly. 
You can find them  here 
Please also have a look into our SAP ERP Logistics Materials Management 
Kind regards

margit