Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_CPE_13 - SAP Extension Suite Certification

rajank
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to give my C_CPE_13 - SAP Extension Suite Certification within the next 3-4 weeks. I am planning to study CLD200 - SAP Extension suite. 

Do I need to have a development background or developer skills to crack this exam ?  Do we have code related questions ?

Regards,

Rajan K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @rajank 
To complete this certification, we recommend to complete the Developing with SAP Extension Suite Learning Journey which will help you cover all topics included in the exam.
Please access this site SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Extension Suite for details 

If this question is answered from your perspective, I also would like to ask you to use function “Accept as Solution" to complete this case.
Kind regards
Margit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sakadakob
Explorer

there are a few course and foundation need to learn before exam. If you want Pls ping me,  

veeraa83
Explorer
Hi, I too am interested in this certification. The course available either in the SAP learning hub or the same course that is available in learning journey does not seem to be complete, Could you kindly give the details about the prerequisite and foundation courses.
Hubert-Manduku
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello, Am also pinging you for additional information regarding what to study for the same exam. Please point me to the right direction.
markushaug
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi all,

please not, that we have updated the course recently. It's now called Building side-by-side extensions on SAP BTP"(CLD200). We moved the BTP intro content into the "Discover SAP Business Technology Platform" learning journey. 

We have also updated the C_CPE_13 exam to C_CPE_14. Note, that in the new version, you only have 60 questions instead of the 80 in CPE_13. So, I suggest going through the new update and take the new exam with fewer questions.

You find all the public available information regarding the new certification here: https://training.sap.com/certification/c_cpe_14-sap-certified-development-associate---sap-btp-extens...

Best regards,

Markus

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi rajank;
Please check this site on our SAP Training Shop SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP BTP Extension Developer

There you find a  list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.

You can also find on this site a link to sample of questions View more
that are representative of the SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP BTP Extension Developer certification exam.
Disclaimer
These sample questions are for self-evaluation purposes only and do not appear on the actual certification exams. 
Answering the sample questions correctly is no guarantee that you will pass the certification exam. The certification exam covers a much broader spectrum of topics, so do make sure you have familiarized yourself with all topics listed in the exam competency areas before taking the certification exam. At the end of the sample assessment, you can see the correct answers for any questions you got wrong.

Best luck for your exam
Kind regards
Margit