cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

following SAP Integration Suite C_CPI_14 training hands-on - Cannot connect to API Proxy

Sidney
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As I follow the Learning Journey https://learning.sap.com/learning-journey/developing-with-sap-integration-suite/creating-an-api-base... and do the hands-on in trial (us10), I cannot connect to the API Provider, hence cannot get 200 from API Proxy, Product and finally the Application created on  API Business Hub Enterprise (but the Open Connector is fine)

The error message is :

System is up and reachable. However, the ping check responded with code : 404; Message : Not Found

Can anyone help me?

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Sidney 
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are in the process of evaluating the problem, Please allow for a delay in our response
Kind regards
Margit

jannes_schofeld
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Sidney,

could you please describe a bit more in detail, which steps you have performed successfully and at which step  (task + step + substep) you get stuck? Which "ping check" do you mean? The exercise instructions do not mention a ping check as such.

Thanks and best regards,

Jannes

WillBarzon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @jannes_schofeld.

I get the same error.

On the steps that I configure the Open Connectors tile, when I try out the process "GET /channels" or "POST /channels/{channelId}/messages", everything works fine and the retuned code is 200.

In the next step, on the API Management tile, I create the API Provider (Slack_Workspace_for_Orders), save it and click "Test Connection" button. (Yes, you are right, this last step not exist). Here I get the same error mentioned by @Sidney.

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 4.29.54 PM.png

image.png

But I ignore this error and follow with the nexts steps:
- Create API, save API and deploy API (steps k to u).

After that I test the API Proxy (Task 5) and here I get another error:
On the "Test" icon I select "Slack_v1", select the GET radio button, select the URL that ends with "/v1/Slack/channels" on listbox and click "Send" button at the bottom of the page (steps a to e).

This is the error:
Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 4.50.50 PM.png

I believe that both errors are related.

Att.
Will Barzon

View Entire Topic
xpdveej
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is for: Developing with SAP Integration Suite. The URL is: https://learning.sap.com/learning-journey/developing-with-sap-integration-suite/creating-an-api-base... and it is Task 6