cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone! I am unable to access the Integration Suite page due to no access.

sanchitahirrao
Advisor
Advisor

I am undergoing a Certification from SAP on Integration Suite. I need access to the Integration Suite to complete my tasks. I followed all the required steps but I am unable to proceed to access the Integration Suite application page.

I followed the required steps on the course content but it constantly shows me that I don't have access. I did everything with the correct Please find here a few screenshots.  IS.jpgIS2.jpgIS3.jpgX.jpgX2.jpgRoles and Role Collections. Please help me fix this. I have attached a few screenshots here. 

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @sanchitahirrao 

We have received your request and are in the process of evaluating the problem,

Please allow for a delay in our response

Kind regards
Margit

JoseRodriguez
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi, @sanchitahirrao.

Can u solved this issue ? Im practiced for SAP Certification and i get the same problem. 

Thanks for help, regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jannes_schofeld
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @sanchitahirrao ,

has this issue resolved in the mean time? Sometimes, when adding role collections to a user, it takes a while until they reflect in your user session. So you could login and try again or even try another browser or incognito browser session.

Please let us know, when the issue persists.

Best regards,

Jannes

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

david_ruizb
Contributor

Hi @sanchitahirrao 

Complementing @Edje answer, according to

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_CLOUD_PLATFORM_INTEGRATION_SUITE/51ab953548be4459bfe8539ecaeee98d/3dcf...

I would check

• be admin subaccount
  • add next role collections, 
    • APIPortal.Administrator
    • APIManagement.Selfservice.Administrator
    • iadv-content-developer
    • OpenConnectors_User

Clear your web browser cache and cookies before navigating to Go to Application.

Hope this helps.

Edje
Explorer
0 Kudos

I never tried it on a trial account but on our account I needed to assign the role collection PI_Administrator and PI_Integration_Developer.

Regards,
Edwin