cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrections to text of Learning Journey: Developing with SAP Extension Suite

AB
Contributor

Dear Learning Hub team,
first of all, I'd like to say how impressed I am with the flow and text of the Learning Journey - Development with SAP Extension Suite. Well done!

Whilst going through the learning journey, I have noticed a few errors in parts of the text. Although the errors are not major, I would like to be able to feed them back to the Learning Journey authors. 

What is the best way to provide feedback on the Learning Journeys? Is there a github repo where issues can be raised or is some other mechanism preferred? 

Regards

Andrew 

View Entire Topic
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @George_James 

We are very happy to welcome you to our SAP BTP Learning Group 

This is the perfect place for you to ask questions related to our SAP Business Technology Platform Learning Journeys or to our certification published on SAP Learning and get SAP expert advice and support.

While the topic you addressed  isn't specifically covered here  and since it can hardly be answered without in-depth knowledge, I can point you to an excellent resource to help find an answer to your question.
Please access the
SAP Developers Tutorial Navigator Develop and Register Multitenant Application in the SAP BTP Kyma R... 
Click the Feedback option there and choose the channel that fits best for your 
inquiry

In your case I recommend to post the question  in our SAP community where you can directly exchange with experienced experts with project Background -  SAP Community is a public space where anyone can start discussions and questions are answered by anyone.

Please always feel free to come back to our SAP BTP Learning group to ask your questions related to our SAP Business Technology Platform Learning Journeys or to our certification published on SAP Learning  and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams. However, for your particular question, I'd recommend the resource above.

I hope this helps, and best of luck!

Margit