Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Domain Service in BTP

former_member1950
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi BTP Community Experts,

I have a requirement to configure Custom Domain Service in BTP Neo and Cloud Foundry(CF) environments.
The Neo portal for end users is deployed on NEO and from there the end user will navigate to CF portal.

I need to understand the best practices design to implement this kind of Custom Domain configurations in BTP.
- Do I need to configure custom domains for Neo and CF portals separately?
- If yes, can the same primary Custom Domain be used for both the portals?
- Within my CF subaccount, there are multiple spaces (6 spaces in total); do I need to configure custom domain service for each of 6 spaces separately?

- Can I use my existing domain (e.g. mydomain.edu.in) for on-prem portals I have to buy another custom domain from NEO and CF domain registrars?

Looking forward to your expert recomendations.

#BTP #CustomDomain #CloudFoundry SAP Business Technology Platform #SAP CF #NEO @former_member41

View Entire Topic
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Saravanankn 
We provide the

C_CPE  SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP BTP Extension Developer certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the SAP Extension Suite profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certificate builds on the basic knowledge gained through related SAP training.

• C_CPI_14  SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Integration Suite certification proves that you have the fundamental and core knowledge of the SAP Integration Suite. This certification shows you have the overall understanding and technical skills required to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role.

We published the free openSAP course An Enterprise Architect’s View on SAP Business Technology Platform. there you can learn how to put technology into a business context with SAP Business Technology Platform by adopting the perspective of an enterprise architect. It includes a final exam.
We recently launched the SAP certification program offers a clear career path and credentials for enterprise architects
The role-specific certification that's coming soon.

Kind regards
Margit