cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developing with SAP Integration Suite

nkrishna
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am trying all exercises from C_CPI_14 - Unit 3 - Exercise - Consume Purchase order API from SAP API Business Hub, Step 19 In the configuration view of the OData connector, select the Connection tab. Enter the Request URL you previously took note of. Deselect the CSRF token fetch.

When I tried to provide below URL in the Request & Reply - Address as specified in the document, I am getting connection error

https://sandbox.api.sap.com/s4hanacloud/sap/opu/odata/sap/API_PURCHASEORDER_PROCESS_SRV

Can someone, please help me so that I can continue with my learning and complete.  Appreciation your inputs /

#Developing with SAP Integration Suite

nkrishna
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello IIIya, I am using /A_PurchaseOrder, but issue I am facing is I am unable to connect to the system with api.sap.com (APIKey) .
Illya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
If you cannot access api.sap.com with your credentials (which usually must be the case), you must contact the SAP API group. Help information can be found at the bottom of the api.sap.com page. If you can access api.sap.com and successfully test the GET method A_PurchaseOrder there, everything is fine and you can proceed with the iFlow configuration.
View Entire Topic
sklawonn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi hamiltongu,

the API Proxy which you create in this step generates an URL which allows you to expose the URL.

sklawonn_0-1678952114597.png

*please share your Integration Suite URL and the following error you get.

In the Trial Account your are not enabled to change this setting (set HOST Alias).

The normal way to set up the Host Alias is to go to the Settings tile on the left side into your SAP Integration Suite Service.

cheers

hamiltongu
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi @sklawonn,

The Integration Suite URL is: https://my-subaccount-us-hjdhoozf.integrationsuite-trial.cfapps.us10-001.hana.ondemand.com/shell/hom...

With the wrong API proxy host name, I cannot test any of the API created, always respond 404 Not Found, see below screenshot.

hamiltongu_0-1678955135659.png

hamiltongu_0-1678954929755.pnghamiltongu_1-1678954937389.png

sklawonn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Hamiltongu, please try the POST Method on the Channels Resource and share your result.
hamiltongu
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

It's same result... 404.

hamiltongu_0-1678955734475.png

hamiltongu_1-1678955738485.png