Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translating Catalogs and Groups using STH

former_member3309
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP folks,

Can we translate on premise texts of Custom Fiori Catalogs, Groups and custom GUI Tiles using SAP Translation HUB? Any inputs would be helpful. Please advise if STH supports this feature?

I have already gone through the link below to translate using SE63 and aware of the process. However i am looking for the process using STH.

https://help.sap.com/viewer/17ae0e97e0fc424a9c368f350c0ba6bd/2.10/en-US/4c9eb085d3884bdca468d7ec284b...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi @former_member3309 
This SAP Learning Group helps you to develop the knowledge and skills you need to become and expert for SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP). Meet our experts and trainers, ask your questions, and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams.
Can you please let us know to which SAP LEARNING JOURNEY you are referring to ?

If your question does not fall in these areas it would like to  encourage you to post this question to a our SAP Community https://sap.com/community.html where you can directly exchange with experienced experts with project Background -  SAP Community is a public space where anyone can start discussions and questions are answered by anyone.

SAP Community enables professionals across the globe to connect, exchange information, engage, and receive recognition for your achievements. This inclusive and receptive environment welcomes all individuals who want to seek help and share knowledge about SAP software and solutions.

Please always feel free to come back to our SAP BTP Learning Group SAP Learning Rooms to ask your questions, and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams.
However, for this particular question, I'd recommend the resource above.

I hope this helps, and best of luck!
Margit
former_member3309
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Margit,

Thanks for the clarification. I am new to BTP module and looking for different ways to translate texts in Fiori. This is in relation to ADM340 module. 

I have also posted in our SAP community and looking for inputs from experienced SAP folks. Thanks for your suggestions. I will close this post for the time being.

Regards,

Fio_sec

Answers (0)