Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial account cannot open API Management tile

Sidney
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Today some partner colleagues doing Integration Suite hands-on on trial account reported to me that they cannot use API Management, because the tile on Integration Suite Cockpit or web UI doesn't have any links or buttons. I also created a trial account and reproduced the issue (browsers: chrome and safari).

We followed the full guide carefully, with entitlements and role collections and capabilities setted up correctly. So is it possible that there are  some problems with the UI? (I tried to report this issue but it requires me to provide s-user which I don't have. )

2022-11-21_18-34-44.jpg

Could any one help us with this? Or does anyone know if there are workaround for instance a link that we can concatenate to visit the integration services directly escaping the integration suite cockpit? (I tried to create some links but couldn't open them thus don't know if they are correct)

Thank you for your help!

BR,

Sindy 

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Sidney
Can you please share the learning journey or the exercise you are referring to?

Kind regards
margit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sidney
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Never mind! I solved the issue when navigating into one of the tabs in the sidebar, and the page is re-newed.2022-11-21_19-05-31.jpg

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SachinDhingra
Explorer

Hi,

I have found a solution here - SAP API Management / API Portal Not working - YouTube

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @SachinDhingra
Thanks for sharing and your GREAT engagement.
@Sidney 
Can you please check if this is what you are looking for?
If so please  use the Accepted Solution feature this makes it easier for other learners: they  can search for it in the future if they run into the same issue.

Kind regards
Margit

0 Kudos

Same issue steps are described on this link but https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/api-mgmt-isuite-initial-setup.html

Configure the API Management Service page is not opening

Any idea?

@SachinDhingra