Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find an entity set or function import for '/A_PurchaseOrder

Sean
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone, 

I got the below error message in the monitor message processing after I've deployed the iFlow "PurchaseOrder".

Error Message:
org.apache.olingo.odata2.api.uri.UriNotMatchingException: Could not find an entity set or function import for '/A_PurchaseOrder'.

I've followed all the steps mentioned in the SAP Learning - Consuming API from SAP API Business Hub

Please help me. Thanks. 

Regards,
Sean

jannes_schofeld
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Sean,

could you post screenshots from your Connection  and Processing tabs where you made the Address and Resource Path settings? Sounds like the specified endpoint could not be found.

Thanks and best regards,

Jannes

Sean
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @jannes_schofeld,

I've follow the guide and used the same URL mentioned in the learning hub. 

Step 19:
Sean_0-1638863922183.png
Step 20:

Sean_1-1638863989268.png

Regards,
Sean

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jannes_schofeld
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Sean,

thanks for providing the screenshots. From what I can see: In step 19 make sure to remove the '/A_PurchaseOrder' from the Address, resulting in the address ending with 'API_PURCHASEORDER_PROCESS_SRV'. You are defining the path with '/A_PurchaseOrder' in the Processing tab, that is why you do not need it in the address URI.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jannes

Sean
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @jannes_schofeld,

Yes, i've followed the guide which mentioned to remove the "/A_PurchaseOrder" from the address.

Sean_0-1638865569797.png

At the processing tab, I've input "/A_PurchaseOrder" as the below screenshot.

Sean_2-1638865687260.png

But still got the same error. 

Regards,
Sean

jannes_schofeld
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Sean,

you still got the trailing '/' after 'API_PURCHASEORDER_PROCESS_SRV' - can you try to remove that, redeploy your iFlow and see if it makes a difference?

Best regards,

Jannes

Sean
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @jannes_schofeld,

Yes, I've removed it the "/" as screenshot below and redeployed the iFlow.

Sean_0-1638866534325.png

Checked the message monitoring and got the same error:

Sean_1-1638866567789.png

Regards,
Por Shen

jannes_schofeld
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Sean,

it's hard to tell what could be the issue here. Is there any more error information in the logs?

Also, can you double check, that the Address and Resource Path parameters do not include any leading or trailing white spaces? Apart from that, can you once try to deploy and perform the process without the Query Options?

Best regards,

Jannes

Sean
Explorer

Hi @jannes_schofeld,

I've found the root cause. I've removed the "/" from the resource path as screenshot below and it works now. Able to deploy and the messages were successfully processed. 

Sean_0-1638873038600.png

I think there is a typo in the SAP Learning hub. SAP Learning - Consuming API from SAP API Business Hub

At step 20: In the screenshot, it is "/A_PurchaseOrder". I think there could be a typo in the screenshot. 

Sean_0-1638934295203.png

Regards,
Sean

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Sean 

thank you for letting us know. I will follow up with the content owner.

Is it OK to close the question now and "accept solution"?

Thank you & best regards,

Katherine

Sean
Explorer
0 Kudos
yes, sure. Thanks a lot.
SSlinky
Newcomer
0 Kudos

This was marked resolved on the promise of a SAP employee to follow up. Eighteen months on and it's still unresolved despite the solution being quite simple.

The tutorial says to cut /A_PurchaseOrder from the URL and paste it into the resource path. The screen shot shows that A_PurchaseOrder has been selected in one shot and pasted into the resource path. The screen shot is the accurate instruction.

The address should end in / and the path should not begin with one.

Address:         https://.../.../API_PURCHASEORDER_PROCESS_SRV/
Resource Path:   A_PurchaseOrder
binlathip
Explorer
0 Kudos

I had a same problem, but configuration is correct. Where should I check and fixed it?

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg

jannes_schofeld
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Former Member,

please see Sean's comment to my previous answer. Remove the leading '/' in the Resource Path field (only enter 'A_PurchaseOrder' here). This should fix the issue.

Best regards,

Jannes

binlathip
Explorer
0 Kudos
Ok, it's working now. Thank you.