cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do our free BPT Learning Journeys help you to prepare for SAP Certification?

former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Do our free BPT Learning Journeys help you to prepare for SAP Certification / your job? Please let us know your feedback!

Free BTP Learning Journeys:

Scroll down to the end of every learning journey page to learn more about the related SAP Certifications. Or find an overview of all related certifications here: https://learning.sap.com/certification 

Saurabh
Explorer
0 Kudos
Please share the certification exam codes which can be attempted after completing and gaining knowledge from above journey
former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Dear @Former Member if you access the learning journeys, scroll down to the end of the page. There you find all the detailes about the related certifications.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eme_raj
Explorer

Yes they do

former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Thanks for you answer!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

PhilMad
Participant

Very much. Fantastic the way they are delivered. Just one micro detail I have found while couch learning with a tablet. The videos (I think it's great that they are short) are maybe in a lower resolution which makes them at least in my experience a little bit blurry. I haven't seen the possibility to influence the resolution.  But as said, ultra micro detail, not complaining just a thought.

former_member2814
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi PhilMad!
We are glad to hear that you like the offering and that it supports your learning.
We highly value your feedback would you mind to share the videos that occurred blur, so we can check the root cause!
Cheers
Dennis