SAP CodeJam Discussions
Visit the SAP CodeJam group to connect and collaborate with other CodeJam attendees, instructors, and experts. Join ongoing discussions and start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request CODEJAM for Madrid, Spain - With SAP Build, Create Apps, Processes, and Business Sites

Alejandro1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dear team,

I would like to request a CodeJam for Madrid Spain for the 29th of June. We are planning an event where customer and partners can come to learn more about the Build suite. We have already deliver some webinars about SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation and SAP Build WorkZone so hosting this CodeJam in the office would be a perfect timing. This has been a very hot topic and we got a lot of interest from partners and customers. 

• Requested Topic: SAP Build
  • Time frame: 29 of June
  • Contact details: @Alejandro1  and Jose Angel Garcia

Thank you very much. 

Best Regards,
Alejandro

1 REPLY 1

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

I will record your request and discuss it with the team.  The issue is that we already have some SAP Build CodeJams in planning in other locations for that week. We might not have availability on his specific date due to conflicting existing plans.  I know you have a specific event already planned for this date, but would there be other future dates that would be possible as well?