SAP CodeJam
Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🇨🇭 Getting Started with Machine Learning using SAP HANA (Zurich, CH)

SAP CodeJam
assetCH_202403_3200x2000.png

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT

This SAP CodeJam event is on the topic of Getting Started with Machine Learning using SAP HANA and Python. You do not need to have any background in the topic, but a lot of curiosity!

You'll become acquainted with how embedded Machine Learning in SAP HANA can be used to build ML models. In working through this CodeJam you'll also become familiar with how the SAP Business Application Studio can be used to work with Jupyter notebooks.

This is a free in-person event and is planned for Friday, March 15th in Zurich, Switzerland🇨🇭 from 10:00 to 16:00 CET (UTC+1). The language of the event and the content will be in English. The instructor is a Developer Advocate Vitaliy Rudnytskiy.

There are essential prerequisites that must be completed by every attendee, before arriving at the event location. They are documented here: https://github.com/SAP-samples/hana-ml-py-codejam/blob/main/prerequisites.md.

The event is being hosted by the Innovation Community at 
SAP (Schweiz) AG, rooms Uranus + Jupiter
The Circle 66,
8058 Zürich, Switzerland

Note that spaces are limited: we can only accommodate 26 attendees.

For more information on SAP CodeJam events, to ask questions, and to chat with your fellow attendees, head over to the SAP CodeJam group.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
SAP (Schweiz) AG, The Circle, Zürich, Switzerland
11 Comments
Kris-K
Explorer

Hi Vitaliy, 

Many thanks for sharing this interesting opportunity. I have one question, is there any registration required in order to attend this codejam in Zurich (SAP Schweiz Circle office) ?

Best Regards

Kris.

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi Kris. Answering "Yes" to the "Will you be attending?" is enough. I see you've done that already.

I am looking forward to see you there,
-Witalij

Sadullah
Participant

Hey Vitaliy, 

I'm the 27th 🤕 and now what will happen? Thanks in advance. 

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi @Sadullah . The room is limited to 26 seats.

On Monday-Tuesday I will ask those registered to check if they are coming indeed, or if they can release registrations.

There are as well plenty of seats available at the same SAP CodeJam, but in Lausanne on Wednesday: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/getting-started-with-machine-learning-using-sap-hana-lausan...

Regards,
-Vitaliy

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi @Sadullah . So we have exactly 26 registrations now 🙂 after one person resigned.

Will I see you in Zurich on Friday?

Sadullah
Participant

Oh great news! Yes I'll be there tomorrow. 😀

DirkO
Participant

Hello Vitaliy,

many many thanks for sharing your expertise in Machine Learning using SAP HANA with us.
It was a great event. We learned a lot about ML and the importance of Wrocław. 🙂

Dziękuję pięknie!

Best Regards,
Dirk

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Danggschön for coming prepared @DirkO with all your comments and questions!

We should think about organizing some community HANAconf (or HANAspire) similar to ABAPconf or UI5con, maybe based on the community from https://www.meetup.com/hana-developers-mannheim/.

Kris-K
Explorer

Hi Witalij,

Many thanks to You @Vitaliy-R, and the team from SAP Switzerland @AndreasForster @NicofromSAP

It was really fantastic event, very practical, rich, inspiring and energetic content and perfectly organized event as always. Based on this event I have had the possibility to gain in a very short period of time very clear understanding how to apply SAP HANA ml in real end to end business use cases.

It was really great to meet you on side in Zurich and I'm looking forward to meet you all again during the next events.

Thanks a lot and Best Regards,

Kris.

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Dziękuję @Kris-K 

NicofromSAP
Advisor
Advisor

Thank you for coming and your feedback! Looking forward to see you on the next event 🤝