SAP CodeJam
Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🇪🇸 SAP CodeJam BTP: Connecting systems and services using SAP Integration Suite (Madrid, Spain)

SAP CodeJam
289319_GettyImages-481723162 (1).jpg

Welcome back to the in-person SAP CodeJam events! This SAP CodeJam instance will be about SAP Integration Suite and how we can use it to connect systems and services in our landscape. Join us for this 4-hour event of developer networking and hands-on learning in Madrid, Spain.

If you are interested in knowing what we will develop during the event, check out the Connecting Systems and Services using SAP Integration Suite CodeJam GitHub repo - https://github.com/SAP-samples/connecting-systems-services-integration-suite-codejam. The repository contains the details of the integration scenario we will go through during the event.

This is a free hands-on, in-person event only (not virtual) and takes place Thursday, the 29th of September, in Madrid, Spain @ the SAP Spain Madrid office.

Note: An instance of this CodeJam will also take place in Barcelona on the 28th of October as part of the SAP Inside Track Barcelona. You can register here - https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/sap-codejam-btp-connecting-systems-and-services-usin....

The instructor is Developer Advocate Antonio Maradiaga.

There are essential prerequisites that every attendee must complete before arriving at the event location. You can find the prerequisites here: https://github.com/SAP-samples/connecting-systems-services-integration-suite-codejam/blob/main/prere....

If you wish to attend, please indicate that using the "I'm attending" facility on this page. Please note that spaces are limited - we can only accommodate 32 attendees. In that context, if you indicate that you're attending and later realise you're unable to, please remove your name so that others get a chance instead. Thanks!

Featured Guests
Featured Guests
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
SAP España, Torrelaguna, 28043 Madrid, Spain
5 Comments
ajmaradiaga
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

The event will be on the 29th of September from 09:30 to 14:00 CEST (Madrid time)

Hi @ajmaradiaga 

Will the course be taught in English or Spanish?

Thanks and regards

ajmaradiaga
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

The content is in English but I do speak Spanish so it will be possible to answer any questions/doubts in Spanish during the CodeJam.

Hi @ajmaradiaga ,

I have a problem with last prerequisites step: Set up API Management capability

I have followed all steps and have all roles indicated assigned to my user but I can't see the form for the configuration like your screenshot, the screen goes blank after spending some time showing this message:

MonicaGonzalez_0-1664362975489.png

MonicaGonzalez_1-1664363007997.png

Do I need any additional role to be able to configure it?

Thanks in advance

Regards

ajmaradiaga
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

@former_member16688  I don't think you need a special role. The role to provision capabilities is Integration_Provisioner and you should have that assigned already. It might just be a matter of waiting for the service to be provisioned.

Regards,

.A