SAP CodeJam
Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🇩🇪 SAP CodeJam BTP: Hands-on with the btp CLI and APIs (Ludwigsburg, DE)

SAP CodeJam

Note: We have reached our maximum capacity and registration for this event is now closed.

This SAP CodeJam BTP event is on the Core Service APIs for SAP BTP and also the command line interface tool for SAP BTP, otherwise known as the btp CLI.

This is an in-person event only (not virtual) and is planned for Fri 26 May 2023 in Ludwigsburg, Germany. The language of the event and the content will be English. 

The event is kindly being hosted by MHP Management- und IT-Beratung GmbH(the location of the event is their office in Ludwigsburg), thank you!

The instructor is Developer Advocate Kevin Riedelsheimer

There are essential prerequisites that must be completed by every attendee, before arriving at the event location. They are documented here: https://github.com/SAP-samples/cloud-btp-cli-api-codejam/blob/main/prerequisites.md 

If you wish to attend, please indicate that using the "I'm attending" facility on this page. Please note that spaces are limited - we can only accommodate 25 attendees. In that context, if you indicate that you're attending, and later realise you're unable to, please remove your name so that others get a chance instead. Thanks!

For more information on SAP CodeJam BTP events, to ask questions, and to chat with your fellow attendees, head over to the SAP CodeJam group.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
MHP, Königsallee 57, Ludwigsburg, Germany
7 Comments
JoseChava
Participant

Do we get a confirmation like last Code Jam ? 

KRiedelsheimer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JoseChava , what kind of confirmation do you mean? 

JoseChava
Participant

@KRiedelsheimer last time we got an Email for the SAP CodeJam ABAP Cloud (Stuttgart, DE) with some additional Information. 

KRiedelsheimer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JoseChava ,

we are not doing this anymore. All information you need, you will find in this post here and below in @Eike 's comment 🙂

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask here.

JoseChava
Participant

Hi @KRiedelsheimer

that post was all i needed thanks 🙂

See you tomorrow

Eike
Explorer

Hello everybody,

I am looking forward to welcome you at MHP headquarter.
The event will take place in "Präsentationsraum KÖ57" - Königsallee 57, 71638 Ludwigsburg.

Please use the parking spots at "Bärenwiese" or the public parking spots around the event location.
Parking on the companies parking spots is unfortunately prohibited.

Kind regards,
Eike

Eike_0-1684821729567.png

KRiedelsheimer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some of you asked about a Kyma CodeJam. What I can give you right now is some online learning you can check out:
https://learning.sap.com/learning-journey/deliver-side-by-side-extensibility-based-on-sap-btp-kyma-r...

Thank you all for joining today's CodeJam!