SAP CodeJam
Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‡³πŸ‡± SAP CodeJam Cloud Application Programming Model with SAP HANA Cloud (Hoofddorp, NL)

SAP CodeJam

Note: We have reached our maximum registration and RSVP for this event is now closed. 

This SAP CodeJam event is on the topic of SAP Cloud Application Programming Model with SAP HANA Cloud to Create Full-Stack Applications. In this CodeJam we will learn how to Deploy and configure an instance of the SAP HANA Cloud trial, develop a multi-target application using SAP Business Application Studio and SAP Cloud Application Programming Model, and create a service layer and SAP Fiori UI that also includes SAP HANA native artifacts, such as calculation views.

This is an in-person event only (not virtual) and is planned for Saturday 25 March 2023 in Hoofddorp, NL from 10:00 - 17:00 GMT+1. The language of the event and the content will be English. 

The instructors are Developer Advocates Rich Heilman, and Thomas Jung

There are essential prerequisites that must be completed by every attendee, before arriving at the event location. They are documented here: cap-hana-exercises-codejam/prerequisites.md at main Β· SAP-samples/cap-hana-exercises-codejam (github....

The event is kindly being hosted by Aarini Consulting, thank you! Please note that spaces are limited - we can only accommodate 25 attendees. Register here in the Community Event using the RSVP functionality.

For more information on SAP CodeJam events, to ask questions, and to chat with your fellow attendees, head over to the SAP CodeJam group.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
Aarini Consulting BV, Wegalaan, Hoofddorp, Netherlands
5 Comments
Jan-WillemK
Active Participant

Hi, 
I was preparing for the codejam by checking the prerequisites. It looks like one of the links  is not valid anymore : 

I guess this one will suffice? https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-cf-download-cli.html 

Looking forward to Saturday!

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Not sure why that old link isn't working any longer, but what you pointed to will be fine for the workshop. I'll look at the instructions and update that link tonight. Thanks.

Thomas Jung

Jan-WillemK
Active Participant

Thanks Thomas! 
I see that most of the other links are not working as well, unfortunately. If you do have some spare time, could you have a look at them as well, please? 

Thanks in advance! 

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

It looks like someone renamed that tutorial and changed its URL.  It's now: Prepare Your Development Environment for CAP | Tutorials for SAP Developers  -- all the same steps seem to be there now. I'll adjust my links tonight, but you should be able to find most everything that is missing there now. 

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

I've pushed updates to all those links.  They should be good now.  Thanks.