SAP CodeJam
Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺ SAP CodeJam UI5 (Ghent, Belgium)

SAP CodeJam

This SAP CodeJam event is about UI5 and serves as an introduction to its core principles. In this CodeJam we will learn how to use UI5 to build a web application that allows users to browse and order books. By getting hands-on experience with UI5's core capabilities, you will be able to start developing your own applications after this CodeJam.

The content for the event can be accessed here: https://github.com/SAP-samples/ui5-exercises-codejam

This is an in-person event only (not virtual) and is planned for Wednesday May 31 2023 at the delaware offices (Blue Tower, 4th floor) in Ghent, Belgium from 09:00 - 15:00 local time. The language of the event and the content will be English. 

The instructor will be Developer Advocate Nico Schoenteich.

There are essential prerequisites that must be completed by every attendee, before arriving at the event location. They are documented here: https://github.com/SAP-samples/ui5-exercises-codejam/blob/main/chapters/1.00-prep-dev-environment/re....

Please note that spaces are limited - we can only accommodate 25 attendees. Register here in the Community Event using the RSVP functionality.

For more information on SAP CodeJam events, to ask questions, and to chat with your fellow attendees, head over to the SAP CodeJam group.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
Sluisweg 1, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
4 Comments
Jan-WillemK
Active Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately I have to leave early. Is there a waiting list for this event? I would like to join for the morning, but if there is a long waiting list I will give up my place. 

Have a nice day!

nicoschoenteich
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi @Jan-WillemK,

we haven't reached the max capacity of 25 attendees yet, so you are good. Everyone is welcome, even if it is just for half the day.

Best, Nico

nicoschoenteich
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

IMG_1599.jpeg

That was great fun everyone!

PatrickVermeire
Explorer

Thanks a lot! It was very interesting!