This SAP CodeJam event is on the topic of SAP Build, specifically about creating apps, business processes and business sites without coding.
You will get to know the environment by creating:
- A sales order approval process (SAP Build Process Automation).
- An app that lets users specify sales order data and trigger that process (SAP Build Apps).
- A business site in which you will embed that app (SAP Build Work Zone).
You will get to know the SAP Build lobby, where you access all your SAP Build artifacts, and get a deep understanding of all 3 SAP Build tools and how they work together.
- SAP Build Process Automation: Learn how to drag and drop activities to build business processes in minutes, how to use the Store to reuse pre-built content, how to trigger the processes, and how to send approval forms to users.
- SAP Build Apps: Learn how to drag and drop components to build UIs in minutes, create logic with flow functions, enable SAP BTP authentication, use destinations to access SAP backend data and services, and more.
- SAP Build Work Zone: Learn how to create a business site and workspace in minutes, how to add all types of widgets, how to embed a Web Dynpro ABAP applications, how to embed SAP Build apps, and how to create integration cards to display backend business data.
An outline of the Code Jam – including prerequisites you should do BEFORE coming – is available in our SAP Build Code Jam repo.
This is an in-person event only (not virtual) and is planned for Tuesday, June 27, 2023 in 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands from 10:00 - 17:00 GMT+2. The language of the event and the content will be English.
Address: iTrainee Offices, Statenlaan 8, 5223 LA 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands (2-minute walk from Den Bosch train station)
The instructor is Developer Advocate Daniel Wroblewski.
The event is kindly being hosted by iTrainee, thank you! Please note that spaces are limited – we can only accommodate 30 attendees.