SAP CodeJam
Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ Service integration with SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (St Leon-Rot, DE)

SAP CodeJam
codejam-rot.png

PLEASE NOTE CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED FOR THIS VENUE AND WE CANNOT TAKE ANY MORE SIGN-UPS AS OF RIGHT NOW (FRI 22 MAR 0600 UTC+1). THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

This SAP CodeJam introduces attendees to service integration with the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (CAP). Specifically, the Node.js flavor of CAP is used.

During this event, you'll become acquainted with how external services can be integrated and consumed from within a CAP project. In working through the exercises you'll also become comfortable with various facilities that CDS offers for declaring, relating and exposing entities, and familiar with how the SAP Cloud SDK covers connectivity and destinations, supporting such integration scenarios with CAP.

This is an in-person event only (not virtual) and is planned for Mon 03 Jun 2024 in St Leon-Rot, Germany. It is part of the Code Connect 2024 event that is running for most of the week. The event will be at the SAP Campus in St Leon-Rot. Note that the exact campus building is yet to be confirmed.

The instructor is Developer Advocate DJ Adams

There are essential prerequisites that must be completed by every attendee, before arriving at the event location. They are documented here: https://github.com/SAP-samples/cap-service-integration-codejam/blob/main/prerequisites.md.

If you wish to attend, please indicate that using the "I'm attending" facility on this page.

For more information on SAP CodeJam events, to ask questions, and to chat with your fellow attendees, head over to the SAP CodeJam group.

Featured Guests
Featured Guests
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Starts:
Ends:
Add to Calendar
SAP-Allee 27, 68789 Sankt Leon-Rot, Germany
3 Comments
DavidBrodmann
Discoverer

Dear @qmacro I would like to know how definitive the even is? Am I definitely allowed when I clicked on "going"? just asking before I plan my stay πŸ™‚ 

qmacro
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi David, thanks for asking. I am discussing the venue and capacity with the Code Connect organisers next week and should have a definitive answer for you then. Hope that's OK! 

DavidBrodmann
Discoverer

Definitely, looking forward for your information, thank you for the answer πŸ™‚