SAP CodeJam
Developer focused, hands-on SAP events
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ Service Integration with SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (St Leon-Rot, DE)

SAP CodeJam
screenshot 2023-04-27 at 07.53.59.png

This SAP CodeJam event is on the topic of the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (Node.js), and specifically about service integration. You'll become acquainted with how external services can be integrated and consumed from within a CAP project. In working through this CodeJam you'll also become familiar with how the SAP Cloud SDK covers connectivity and destinations, supporting such integration scenarios with CAP.

This is an in-person event only (not virtual) and is planned for Sat 08 July 2023 in the SAP offices at St Leon-Rot, Germany. It is designed to coincide with (and follow) the events of the week leading up to that Saturday, as follows:

The language of the event and the content will be English. The instructor is Developer Advocate DJ Adams

There are essential prerequisites that must be completed by every attendee, before arriving at the event location. They are documented here: https://github.com/SAP-samples/cap-service-integration-codejam/blob/main/prerequisites.md.

Please note that spaces are limited - we can only accommodate 25 attendees. 

For more information on SAP CodeJam events, to ask questions, and to chat with your fellow attendees, head over to the SAP CodeJam group.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
SAP-Allee 15, 68789 Sankt Leon-Rot, Germany
7 Comments
martinstenzig
Contributor

How do we sign up?? 

martinstenzig
Contributor

Never mind πŸ™‚ There is this big button on the right that says I attend... πŸ™‚

qmacro
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

πŸ™‚

gregorw
Active Contributor

So I'm registered when I click the "Will you be attending?" --> Yes?

nicoschoenteich
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hi Gregor, yes you are.

zitsev
Newcomer

Could we get a confirmation email or any proof of attendance?

nicoschoenteich
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

We will send out reminder emails in the week of the CodeJam. If you clicked on "yes" on the right hand side of this page right here, you are good πŸ˜‰