[ Reminder ] Session 1, the "clean-core" approach and the role of SAP BTP - Session 2, the how: SAP solution, tools, and methodology to use to initiate a clean-core approach.
Let's now go deeper on this topic: which development tools to choose in SAP BTP and why?
Join us on Thursday, April 6 at 10am, and let's review:
- The path from session 1 to session 3
- The development decision tree with SAP BTP
- The pro-code development tools :
- Low-code/no-code development tools
- Use case: building a Notification app
Did you miss session 1? Find it on demand at: https://sap-se.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_iq48spM6S0ylxiIZbU_wfw. You also missed session 2? Here it is: https://sap-se.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PMuMVMLTTMOiqyLBGQ6iXg
We look forward to seeing you again for this third chapter! Thank you for your future participation and contribution.