SAP Community
SAP Community and Developer events
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Migration Series: Learn from One Another - How SAP Community Empowers you (Option 1)

SAP Community

Join this live session to learn about new features overall and regarding the search functionality. We will introduce different content types and answer your questions. ​

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
10 Comments
Maxx2
Explorer

Remember, there is no such thing as "on-premise" in real English.

"https://collectivecontent.agency/2018/04/19/should-i-say-on-premise-or-on-premises-it/"

pboulicaut
Participant

Where is the meeting url ?

Wallace
Active Participant

seems it started a small bit late?

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

We had a slight delay. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.
pboulicaut
Participant

Is it the youtube link ?

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Exactly! We're live on YouTube 🙂

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.
Wallace
Active Participant

yes, I clicked the play button on the picture with Craing and Daniella

Wallace
Active Participant

and apologies for the typos on the names...

pboulicaut
Participant

Building a community on SAP ecosystem is not only something to be done outside customer’s wall on sap community. It need to be done within company to let non-sap expert know about sap features : as a colleague is used to say : i don’t know, what i don’t know. Does SAP plans to give tips on these or it’s to each customer to start his own sap insider community ?

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

The SAP Community is here for all customers, partners and employees to come together share experiences and help each other be successful. Our SAP Community has been here for 20 years now and there is a wealth of knowledge already available, part of the migration is to bring all of that together into the same platform (here) and make it even easier for everyone to find what they need or who they need to get help from.