SAP Community
SAP Community and Developer events
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Migration Series: Let’s Talk - New Home for the SAP Community (Option 1)

SAP Community

Join this live session as we discuss the strategy behind the migration and explain why this step was necessary for SAP Community’s future. We will share more details regarding the planned timeline and will answer your questions.

Craig Cmehil, SAP Vice President, and Head of SAP Community and Influencers, is part of the SAP Community Migration team and will share with you the strategy overview, the new UI, new features/differences.

In Craig’s current role, his focus is executing on our various strategies, direction and guidance of overall programs, enablement, and engagement throughout the ever-expanding SAP ecosystem.
Together with his team, their goal is to drive the future evolution of the SAP Community.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
5 Comments
sylwiaganiec
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just a hint - if you do not see the call in your timezone format, just like me - change it!  

Go to your avatar on the top right, click "My settings", switch to "My Preferences" tab, the first option in "Preference Options" is what you need - "Time zone". 

Wallace
Active Participant

grateful for the information, engagement, and transparency. 

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thanks for your feedback, Wallace! 

We just finished our first session, the recording is available on YouTube
Feel free to address additional questions here in the comments or in this discussion thread!

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Languages, are you seeing this as being a "company language is english" site, or are the plans to allow local languages / major languages? (Browsers can translate, quite well by now, language barriers seems to become blurred out by AI/ML) but still.

My personal preference is to use English, but knowing the world is online, its a topic that should be touchec/communicated.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @former_member4951 - thanks for your comment/question.
We already have other languages in our location-based groups, like this discussion thread for example. 
Also with our blog posts on blogs.sap.com, we provide multiple languages to choose from (when you open the template to write a new blog post and scroll down to "Select a language". 
The main language for our communication though is English. 

Hope that helps and answers your question. Thank you!

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.