SAP Community and Developer events
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BTP Ask Me Anything Series: SAP Build Code

SAP Community
SAP BTP AMA Build Code_Get Social.png

SAP Build Code was announced during SAP TechEd 2023, where we showcased how developers can leverage generative AI-based code development with Joule copilot during the Executive Keynote. SAP Build Code is a turn-key development environment tailored for building extensions to SAP applications. It enables fusion development and provides access to pre-built content to accelerate development projects.

🗓️ Join us live on March 27, 3pm CET

➡️ Learn about the latest product updates, engage with the experts, and of course, ask your questions!

Speakers:
Tim Back, Chief Development Architect, SAP
Rupa Maity, Senior Product Manager, SAP
Yuval Anafi, Lead Product Owner, SAP

Session details: SAP BTP Ask Me Anything Series: SAP Build Code - SAP Community

Link to the Live session: https://www.youtube.com/live/iMn-VkqsBXw?feature=shared

Featured Guests
Featured Guests
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Employee
Employee

Advisor
Advisor

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
3 Comments
Devraj
Active Participant

Looking forward to this AMA. So many questions and POVs.. This is by far the best product SAP has released since R/3 ( its that huge). Lets as a community make it a point to  show how big this is for customers and partners.

MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thanks for you comment @Devraj ! We hope you enjoyed the session. For more information on SAP Build Code, please check out the community page: SAP Build Code | SAP Community

Devraj
Active Participant

Yes @MaiaraEllwanger  I enjoyed the session. Fantastic Q&A and AMA session. I hope the Questions and the various links are made visible on youtube during the replay/ playbacks as well. Right now we cannot see any of the Questions in the side panel/