SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations Discussions
Share your knowledge on SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations, connect with community members, and join discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JOB OPPORTUNITY

sneha0697
Newcomer

Hi,
We're hiring Japanese bilingual Digital Engineering Professionals( should have done digital manufacturing for their clients)with 10+ years of experience in SAP PP and QM and well versed in S4 HANA Changes with a good analytical skills.
Domain Experience(Any of these)- (Life science, consumer goods and services, Automobile, Industrial Equipment, Med tech, Aerospace and defence, Hi tech manufacturing).

Relevant and interested people please contact me via direct messaging

3 REPLIES 3

Matthias-Bohner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

welcome to our community! However the purpose of this is to discuss best practises in the construction industry and I would therefore recommend to look for other sources to hire consultants.

Thanks

Matthias

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Get in contact with responsible people from the Career Corner to post your job offer there.

Please also note that it's not allowed to post personal content like email addresses in SAP Community according to our SAP Community rules of engagement. Therefore, please connect with others via direct messaging.  (FYI: I have deleted the email address from your post.)

Svea Becker
SAP Community Team

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

construction
Newcomer
0 Kudos

We are a contracting company and we would like to contact the Initiatives and Projects Department in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and provide price offers for it.